- Luit J. De Kok - University of Groningen, The Netherlands
- Malcolm J. Hawkesford - Rothamsted Research, United Kingdom
- Hsia-Ling Tai - University of Taipei, Taiwan
- Yih-Hsing Lo - University of Taipei, Taiwan
- Mei-Hwei Tseng - University of Taipei, Taiwan
The 5th Sulphyton Workshop: “Sulfur Nutrition and Metabolism in Plants” was held at theNational Taiwan Graft Research and Development Institute in the Taipei Botanical Garden.
Programme and abstract booklet of the 5th-Sulphyton Workshop: 5th-Sulphyton-Workshop-Taipei-Programme-Abstracts.pdf
The Sulphyton Workshops are open programme discussion workshops on the “Fundamental, Agronomical and Environmental Aspects of Sulfur Nutrition and Assimilation in Plants”. The workshop series was initiated at the "Cross-talk between Metabolic Pathways involving Sulfur in Plants" Workshop, Braunschweig, Germany, 2005. Previous Sulphyton Workshops were held in Potsdam, Germany, 2007, Norwich, U.K., 2009, Conegliano, Italy, 2011 and Athens, Greece, 2013.