5th SULPHYTON WORKSHOP, UNIVERSITY OF TAIPEI CAMPUS, TAIPEI, TAIWAN, SEPTEMBER 14-17, 2016
The Sulphyton Workshops are open programme discussion workshops on “Fundamental, Agronomical and Environmental Aspects of Sulfur Nutrition and Assimilation in Plants”. The workshop series was initiated at the "Cross-talk between Metabolic Pathways involving Sulfur in Plants" Workshop, Braunschweig, Germany, 2005 (see: Previous Meetings). Previous Sulphyton Workshops were held in Potsdam, Germany, 2007, Norwich, U.K., 2009, Conegliano, Italy, 2011 and Athens, Greece, 2013.
The 5th Sulphyton Workshop will be hosted by Hsia-Ling Tai, Yih-Hsing Lo and Mei Hwei Tseng of the University of Tapei, Taiwan and will be held at the University of Taipei Campus, September 14-17, 2016!
The registration fee (including get-together party, coffee/tea, lunches & conference dinner, excursion) will be NTD7000 (approx. €220) and the costs of the accommodation (incl. breakfast) will be NTD1700 (approx. €55) per night.
If you wish to participate in the 5th Sulphyton Workshop please complete the Pre-registration-5th-Sulphyton-Workshop.doc form and send by E-mail to [email protected] as soon as possible but not later than May 15, 2016!
For cheap flights to Taiwan check: Skyscanner!!
- Luit J. De Kok (chairman) - University of Groningen, The Netherlands
- Malcolm J. Hawkesford - Rothamsted Research, United Kingdom
- Hsia-Ling Tai - University of Taipei, Taiwan
- Yih-Hsing Lo - University of Taipei, Taiwan
- Mei Hwei Tseng - University of Taipei, Taiwan
International Advisory Board:
- Sara Amâncio - Instituto Superior de Agronomia, Lisbon, Portugal
- Dimitris L. Bouranis - Agricultural University of Athens, Greece
- Silvia H. Haneklaus - Julius Kühn-Institut, Braunschweig, Germany
- Rainer Höfgen - Max-Planck-Institut für Molekulare Pflanzenphysiologie, Golm, Germany
- Stanislav Kopriva - University of Cologne, Germany
- Mario Malagoli - University of Padova, Italy
- Kazuki Saito - RIKEN Center for Sustainable Resource Science, Yokohama, Japan
- Ewald Schnug - Julius Kühn-Institut, Braunschweig, Germany
- Agnieszka Sirko - Institute of Biochemistry and Biophysics PAS, Warsaw, Poland
P R O G R A M M E:
September 14, 2016 - Get-together party; registration
September 15, 2016 - Presentations; posters
September 16, 2016 - Presentations; posters, conference dinner
September 17, 2016 - Excursion