The Sulphyton Workshops are open programme discussion workshops on the “Fundamental, Agronomical and Environmental Aspects of Sulfur Nutrition and Assimilation in Plants”. The workshop series was initiated at the "Cross-talk between Metabolic Pathways involving Sulfur in Plants" Workshop, Braunschweig, Germany, 2005. Previous Sulphyton Workshops were held in Potsdam, Germany, 2007, Norwich, U.K., 2009, Conegliano, Italy, 2011 and Athens, Greece, 2013.
The 5th Sulphyton Workshop will be hosted by Hsia-Ling Tai, Yih-Hsing Lo and Mei Hwei Tseng of the University of Taipei and will be held at the Conference Center in the Taipei Botanical Garden.
The registration fee (including get-together party, coffee/tea, lunches & conference dinner, excursion) will be NTD7000 (approx. €220) and the accommodation costs in the Taipei Teacher's Hostel (incl. breakfast) will be NTD1700 (approx. €55) per night. The registration fee and accommodation costs can be paid upon arrival in Taiwan!
If you want to participate in the 5th Sulphyton Workshop and to present and oral (20 min) or poster presentation (A0 size), please complete the Registration-5th-Sulphyton-Workshop.doc form and send it by E-mail to [email protected] as soon as possible but not later than July 31, 2016! Deadline for the submission of abstracts of oral/poster presentations (one A4 page, Times New Roman 12) will be August 21, 2016!
- Luit J. De Kok (chairman) - University of Groningen, The Netherlands
- Malcolm J. Hawkesford - Rothamsted Research, United Kingdom
- Hsia-Ling Tai - University of Taipei, Taiwan
- Yih-Hsing Lo - University of Taipei, Taiwan
- Mei Hwei Tseng - University of Taipei, Taiwan
International Advisory Board:
- Sara Amâncio - Instituto Superior de Agronomia, Lisbon, Portugal
- Dimitris L. Bouranis - Agricultural University of Athens, Greece
- Silvia H. Haneklaus - Julius Kühn-Institut, Braunschweig, Germany
- Rainer Höfgen - Max-Planck-Institut für Molekulare Pflanzenphysiologie, Golm, Germany
- Stanislav Kopriva - University of Cologne, Germany
- Mario Malagoli - University of Padova, Italy
- Kazuki Saito - RIKEN Center for Sustainable Resource Science, Yokohama, Japan
- Ewald Schnug - Julius Kühn-Institut, Braunschweig, Germany
- Agnieszka Sirko - Institute of Biochemistry and Biophysics PAS, Warsaw, Poland
P R O G R A M M E:(Oral and Poster presentations (01-07-2016).pdf)
- September 14, 2016 - Get-together party; registration
- September 15, 2016 - Presentations; posters
- September 16, 2016 - Presentations; posters, conference dinner
- September 17, 2016 - Excursion